Mr Suks Minhas
MD FRCS Urol
NHS post: University College Hospital, London
Suks is a Consultant Urologist and Andrologist and honorary Senior Lecturer at University College Hospital, London.
In 2011 he was awarded the prestigious Karl Storz Telescope. The award is given to urologists who have made a significant and lasting contribution to British Urology. The purpose of the award is to recognise excellence in young urologists.
Suks specialises in andrological (problems of the male genitals) surgery and is one of the only full-time andrological surgeons in the UK. He has over 500 published abstracts, papers and chapters on the subject of andrology. He has chaired scientific meetings both nationally and internationally in the field of andrological surgery. He is also referee to a number of scientific journals and is part of a number of guidelines committees in andrology. He is actively involved in the teaching and training of surgeons in the UK and is an internationally invited speaker. He was chairman of the British Association of Urological Surgeons Section of Andrology and currently an associate board member of the European Society of Andrological Surgery.
Areas of expertise:
- Male infertility and treatment for azoospermia (no sperm)
- Surgical sperm retrieval including PESA, MESA and micro-dissection TESE vasectomy and microsurgical reversal of vasectomy.
- Penile and Testis Cancer
- Erectile dysfunction/Impotence
- Premature ejaculation
- Testicular pain
- Peyronie’s disease
- Penile reconstruction
- Penile Implants/Prosthesis
- Surgery of the testis and penis
- Hydroceles, varicocele, epidymal cysts, lymphoedema of the scrotum, surgery of the penis, including circumcision, frenuloplasty, penile reconstruction for balanitis xerotica obliterans, lymphoedema of the penis and disorders of the suspensory ligament of the penis.
GMC Number 3334887
To book a consultation with Mr Suks Minhas please call 020 7224 5089 or use the appointment form.